Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coincidence? Probably not.


I know that being able to memorize fifty things is a bit of an ego boost for some, just knowing that it can easily be accomplished, however I never really knew if it was something that could be applied to real life.. I was wrong.. In one of my classes today, we were talking about Norway and the professor randomly asked when the winter olympics were held in Norway. A few people spewed out some incorrect answers, then someone from the back yelled 1994. I turned around to see Kevin from oral traditions class, and immediately made a correlation between the two in my class. (he was the one that memorized the winter olympic years...) So this was a complete coincidence, well maybe just a 1 in 3 chance, but I was happy to see that our memory demonstrations are being put to good use.

No comments:

Post a Comment