Wednesday, April 1, 2009

IN ORDER TO REMEMBER YOU HAVE TO BE DISMEMBERED

I have been stressing a bit because I remember a statement where MS told the class that we were required to know everyone's epithet in the class as well as their first and last names... also, that it is our duties to figure out everyone's first and last name. So I made a list of (almost) everyone's names and epithets.. I am missing three: Kelsey, Charlie and Danielle - sorry I did not find your last names! Here's the list, I hope it helps!

ZACH SMITH- ZA ZEN ZACH
ZACH MORRIS- ZACH OF THE SAVING BELLS
STEVEN OF THE RIVERS
SHANNON ROGERS MCLAUGHLIN- WISE WANDERING SHANNON
PARKER MANN- PARKER OF THE OUTBACK
KYLE KIENITZ- KYLE OF THE SKINNY JEANS
KELSEY ?- KELSEY OF THE FREE RENT
KAYLA KITCHENS- SNAKE HAIR KAYLA
JOHN NAY- JOHN NAY OF THE STRIPED HAT
JOAN GOSS- JOAN GOSSIMER VON GOSS
JARED ZYGARLICKE- JARED OF THE OPEN PLAINS
JAMES KUSHMAN- JAMES THE RAT
HELENA LA FAVE- HELENA OF THE 10,000 LAKES
CHRIS CLARK- CHRIS SCRIBBLES THE SCRIBE
PARKER CONNELL- CHECK MARK PARKER
BRIANNE BARBER- SUMMER BREEZE BRIANNE
BEN STATHIS- KEEN KENNING BEN
BRANDON SPEVACEK- BEARDED BRANDON
CHARLIE ?- TWO TOUNGUE CHARLIE
CARLY PARELIUS- CRAZY COFFEE CARLY
RICH ELBERT- BIG RICH
JANA CURRIE- JANA THE TAMER OF HORSES
KARI BOWLES- CHARISMATIC KARI
KATE BOUDIN- KATE OF THE BEAUTIFUL EYES
LISA HILLER- LISA OF THE LITTLE LEGS
LISA MEYER- LISA THE LUDDITE
MELISSA NEWMAN- SWEET SMILING MELISSA
KEVIN LUBY- BRIGHT EYES KEVIN
ERIN MORTENSON- EMO ERIN
WILLIAM MEZNARICH- WILLY QUIET WILLY
DANIELLE ?- RED DAMSEL DANIELLE
ROBERT LOOMIS- ROBERT OF THE WORDED LIMBS
JEFF SHUTT- DEEP SEA FISHING JEFF
SUTTER STREMEL- SUTTER THE SACKER OF CITIES
TAI KERSTEN- TAUTOLOGIC TAI

2 comments:

  1. I believe MS said during the April 01 class, "I wanted you to memorize the last names too, but since we never use them I will not require that on the test." But now you have me doubting so I will ask him once again on Friday.... good job with the last names by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, be sure to read my blogs I posted today.... I have a link on my blog to all the people's epithets and their pictures.... I think you'll like it.

    ReplyDelete